About the Role
The Events Assistant is required to:
- Greet guests and answer any queries.
- Direct traffic at events.
- Assist with decor & setting up of venue/S.M.W.E.C booth space.
- Distribute marketing materials at various locations across the country to boost awareness.
- Liaise with vendors for events.
- Check in with vendors at pop up to ensure things run smoothly.
- Ensure compliance with the Give Back Policy as set out by METVT.
- Perform any other related duties.
Current student of a tertiary institution.
Proven leadership skills
Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
Good time management skills and work ethic.
Highly developed problem solving skills.
Flexibility to work weekends including evenings as required.
Experience in or knowledge of Events would be an asset.
About the Company
She Markets Women's Empowerment Clique (S.M.W.E.C) is a holistic brand for females and female entrepreneurs alike. Our aim is to help them become their best self by providing them with products and services that coincide with our 4 brand pillars. Become a part of the team by applying for this post.